Wednesday, July 6, 2016

When My Child Sold Drugs: How We Figured Out What Was Going On

No parent wants to be the one to wake up to a call from their neighbor, claiming that they saw your child out selling what might have been drugs from their car. But this was what happened to me and my family just last fall. My child sold drugs. And I had to get to the bottom of things discreetly and quickly before my child ended up dead or in jail. So what did I do?

Well, cell phone monitoring software ended up being what helped me figure out what was going on and how I was able to get help for my child. Here’s how I used cell phone monitoring software to keep my child safe.

Figuring Out the Signs

My child didn’t show any signs of abusing drugs. And at first we didn’t know what was going on. My son was showing up at home with extra money, which he claimed he was earning from selling games on Ebay and from part-time jobs. He was dressing well. We didn’t think anything was up with his friends, although some of them gave me a bad “vibe” that I couldn’t place.

And like I said, we didn’t notice that he was abusing drugs or even producing them. His room smelled and looked fine, iphone spy without jailbreak. He wasn’t behaving oddly. As far as we knew, life was normal. Until we got that faithful call from our neighbor.

It was then that we took action. I trust our neighbor. We had lived next door to her for sixteen years. She had babysat our children, we sat next to her at church. She’s a kind, honest woman. And I knew she wouldn’t just make up stories about my kids, especially when she adores my kids as much as she does.

We went online and bought a license for cell phone monitoring software. With that handy, we installed the software on his phone. Since he had a Samsung, it was a pretty simple process and I don’t think of myself as someone who’s all that tech savvy.

With cell phone monitoring software, we were able to see everything. I’m talking about his texts, his Facebook and WhatsApp messages, his Snapchat snaps, everything he had looked up online, and more, even if he had deleted the messages, iphone spy software without jailbreaking. We were even able to track his GPS location.

And what we found confirmed our neighbor had been telling the truth. He was selling marijuana, which his friend grew, to his classmates. We knew we had to act fast.

What We Did

We confronted our son after he came home from school and sat him down for a chat. After he realized we knew what was going on, he admitted that he was selling drugs to his classmates and friends.

We had him throw out his stash of drugs and warned him that if we caught him doing it again, we’d have to take a tough love approach and report him to the police, spy on iphone without jailbreaking. We continued using cell phone monitoring software to make sure he was listening.

And he hasn’t attempted to sell drugs again. We even talked to the parents of his friend who was growing marijuana and they decided to install cell phone monitoring software on his phone too.


All in all, it’s clear that cell phone monitoring software was the best thing we could have ever done. It helped us figure out what was going on with our son before he faced serious, permanent consequences. Our son now knows that drug dealing is to be avoided in the future and we couldn’t be happier that cell phone monitoring software helped us identify his habits. 


No comments:

Post a Comment