Tuesday, July 5, 2016

My Child Is a “Problem Child”: How I Used Cell Phone Monitoring Software to Save My Child From the Wrong Side of the Street

I’ll be honest. When I first heard that my child was a “problem child”, I didn’t know what to even think. I knew that my child had had anger issues for years. Between his father and I’s divorce, two moves, and my remarriage two years ago, he’d had a difficult time coping and had a history of acting out in class. He’s seen the principal dozens of times, we’ve gone between dozens of child therapists. I know, at heart, he’s a good kid. But still, although he’s gradually improving, I still worry about what else he could get into.

Cell phone monitoring software may be controversial but I’ll be honest. I think cell phone monitoring software saved both my sanity and my child’s. I no longer have to worry about what my child will get up to, spy camera app.

Keeping Tabs

My child, of course, didn’t like the idea of cell phone monitoring software. Who would? But when I made it clear that this was my way of letting him have more independence while showing him that I still had to make sure he was safe once in awhile, he softened on his point of view.

His father and I both have access to the cell phone monitoring account. And we check his GPS location, some of his more recent texts, and so on every once in awhile. If we see something that concerns us, such as a troubling message, we conference with each other and try to talk to our son about it.

Cell phone monitoring software comes in handy in a lot of other ways too. When our son is grounded but he still needs to have some access to his phone for whatever reason, we can block access to certain apps and features of the phone for a while until he’s had enough time away from it and has learned his lesson, spy to mobile.

We make sure to keep an eye out for troublesome situations. He has old friends, for instance, who are rather troubled and we make sure that he minimizes contact with them.

While my son has not tried to run away from home like some of his problem friends have, we have the tools to locate him safely and soundly just in case he does with cell phone monitoring software.

How Cell Phone Monitoring Software Saved My Son

My son actually pulled a 180 as a result of the cell phone monitoring software. Knowing that we cared and had an eye out for him helped my son shape up. He hasn’t had a behavioral problem in almost six months. His grades are improving. For the first time in years, he got an A on his report card, spying apps.

While things aren’t perfect yet, I think cell phone monitoring software has helped my household become much calmer and it’s helped me feel better about letting my son out in the world. I no longer worry needlessly about what he’ll do when he’s out with friends or if I can even trust him when he’s out of the house. My relationship with my son is a lot calmer and we don’t argue too often anymore. He gets along with his stepfather and his father, a clear change from before.


Cell phone monitoring software won’t fix everything but it will take a lot of tension and stress out of managing your household, something that every parent deserves to experience. I recommend it highly. My child is safer and happier than ever thanks to cell phone monitoring software. 


No comments:

Post a Comment